Thursday, December 13, 2012

Forgot To Post

Oh my goodness you would think I was the busiest person in the world but no. I forgot to post the past 2 days. I have been enjoying my days. The weather has cold off a good bit and I am loving it! 
Herby has been hanging out with Santa baker.
 Monday night Faith had a orchestra concert.
She told me she would be sitting on the left side of the stage or right depending on who you talk to.
So we sat on the left side. Unfortunately see the girl in the blue shirt with the bun? Well that is not Faith but that is where she was sitting last time.
Faith is the one in the pretty pink hat.  
I moved over and zoomed in on her.
This is after the concert. She did a great job! 
Love this girl.
Gabby all of the sudden had a loose tooth and wiggled it until it came out.
The three girls went along with a couple of Faith's friends to the store
Gabby saw this idea on Pintrest and bought all the yummy candy and made a cute candy slay.
She is such a goofball. 
Love this girl too! 
Sorry about the quality of this next picture.
The girls had gone with the YW leaders to the Temple on an early Saturday morning to take pictures.
On Tuesday night they had a white elephant exchange. The leaders made each of the girls
a beautiful picture of them in front of the Temple.
At the top of it it says "I love to see the Temple" in black then in white it says "I'm going in some day". 
Love them. I will be hanging them in the living room per the girls request. 
Hope everyone is having a good week so far. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: