Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Young Women

The girls starting at age 12 to 18 attend what is called Young Women
This helps to prepares them and encourages them to become amazing women 
to earn an education, have homemaking skills, be good wives and mothers and so much more
In November the YW leaders took the girls to the Mesa Temple to take their pictures for the Christmas gifts they made them. The girls didn't know what the pictures were for.
I know I shared a few of them but I wanted to share all of them that were sent to me 
This is Gabby, E'lyse and Faith 
These girls are all of the Beehive girls ages 12 to 14 year old girls.
I wasn't sent the one of the Miamaids due to none of my girls are in that group right now. 
 Another one 
 This is E'lyse posing
This is E'lyse and her BFF Alise  they are in the Laurel class (Ages 16- 18)
 Another one
 Gabby, E'lyse and Faith in true form
 Love these silly girls.
 The Young Women program is such a blessing to these girls
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: