Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pink Saturday Autumn Welcome



It has been a while since I joined in on Pink Saturday with How Sweet The Sound.
I appreciate Beverly allowing me to participate in this again.
The theme is Autumn Welcome  
This is my favorite time of the year. 
I love the colors, the change in weather from the heat to much cooler temperatures.

My share today to help welcome in Autumn

These little double stacked pumpkins just make me smile

In the kitchen above some of the upper cabinets sit some of my pumpkin selection
A Thankful sign I got at Hobby Lobby a few years back
Our dining room table ( I think I need to glitter up the pumpkins a bit)
And my PINK  touch for this Pink Saturday are flowers from Alan with pink ting tings in them
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Pink Saturday.
Don't forget to reset your clocks tomorrow ( so glad we don't do that here in AZ).
Enjoy your weekend!
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

I loved growing up and always having the house decorated for the seasons and holidays! Good memories.