Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Just catching the news this week about all the devastation back east from Hurricane Sandy makes me so glad that I live in Arizona. 
Keeping all these people who have lost so much in my toughts and prayers. 
Seeing the videos of the flood waters and sand taking over all of the beautiful homes is so sad. 
I can't imagine going through that. 
I was watching Kelly & Michael in the morning this week to follow the news. (Regular news is way to negative in every way.) Anyway they had a reporter taking pictures from a helicopter
This was from Wednesday. These are people trying to get up town.
They said that people were wrapped around the building twice. About a 2 + hour wait then the same on the way home if not longer of a wait. 
This is a close up of the people.
This morning (Friday) I saw that people are waiting in lines, some over night, in line to get gas. 
I would ask that we all send prayers and good energy to all of the people in these areas that were hit.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: