Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day #2


Today I am thankful for my husband Alan. 
We met on a Sunday night.  My brother Mark & his wife Renee' knew Alan for about 4 years now..I guess you could call it a blind date but, it wasn't really a date. I was just getting back active in the church and Alan was suppose to introduce me to people in the singles ward so I didn't feel so awkward.
That Friday we went to a Elders party. We then we back to my house where I lived with my parents. We stayed up till 4:30 in the morning talking. From that day till the next Friday we were together every night. The first night he went home he told his Mom that he found the girl he was going to marry. 
That Friday night he asked me to marry him. Come to find  he didn't mean to ask me till he had the ring. And of course I said yes.
We knew each other 41 days from the day we met that we got married. 
We have been married for 25 1/2 years. He is my best friend. and my eternal companion.
He has put up with so much from me being the crazy person I am with my nutty ideas.
Yet he still loves me and put's up with me. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: