Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Shades of Pink Saturday

Happy Shades of Pink Saturday! If you want to see more Pinks check out Beverly's blog How Sweet The Sound..
Just wanted to share a few Shades of Pink with you today. The first are roses that Hubs brought home to me the other night 

Look how perfectly the petal wrap around each other. Pure perfection and beauty


I found this in the refrigerator on Friday morning. Silly girls! That is a tomato with the face.

 
Last Sunday I got home from church and started dinner. I love dressing this way and cooking. It makes me feel so Bree Hodge of Desperate Housewives. Plus it makes me feel so feminine with pearls and my full Pink Check apron on.


Hope everyone it having a great Pink Saturday!  What day isn't great when it has a touch of Pink to it?
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

12 comments:

Jaclyn said...

The roses are beautiful... and so are you Aunt Bobbi! Enjoy your weekend!

Scrappy Girl said...

How sweet is that hubby of yours! Beautiful roses!

You look so hot in your heels and apron! No wonder you get roses...LOL

Connie said...

I should look so "HOT" in MY aprons, chick! Hah.
xoxo,
Connie

Connie said...

There are two Connies!
Just to show my age, you look like June Cleaver in your pearls and dress and apron!
Beautiful roses!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Beautiful roses!

You are a doll in your apron!

LuLu~*xoxo

Poppy Cottage said...

What lovely roses!

heather said...

Love those roses!!

(And the humor behind the tomato!)

* said...

Love the roses and the apron, too!

Anonymous said...

WOW mom your looking realllly good! OW OW.

And the tomato... geeze I miss all the good stuff!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

You look GREAT! Yowza!

Sue said...

Loving you in the kitchen shot...very Paula Deen!
Blessings~LillySue

Unknown said...

Bobby Jo...
I love this blog! Its fun over here and I love your fun loving sense of humor!
Thanks for stopping by with well wishes! It really is good to be pain free since it had taken at least 5 weeks to heal. I'm glad you like my Halloweeny decor and I have some spooky, and some delicious, and fun projects and decorating ideas coming up. And one major Halloween outdoor project coming up too, so stay tuned for some Halloween Fun from The Project Table!

Take care there...
~Really WItchy Rainey~