Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Me Edition

Time for the Extreme Makeover: Me Edition hosted by Amber at {aeflikns}
The question for today is How are you doing?
I am doing very good. I got up and 4am and have been going since. I am eating clean and exercising. I am changing my exercising and adding new things to try. I have this week added Core Rhythms and Tony Horton Beach Body. The Core Rhythms was amazing. I have done crunches and haven't felt anything no matter how many but this I was hurting walking about a half hour after it. Someday I will be able to gyrate my hips like Shakira ( LOL) and Tony Horton just plain kicks my butt. Along with my friend the treadmill I am feeling strong and have tons of energy.
I was hoping by today I would be able to make a special announcement but it didn't happen so maybe next week. I know I am such a tease!
I am loving having the energy that I had lost carrying around the extra weight. I am slowly shrinking and feeling strong.
I do have to say that one thing that has been helping me is staying positive. I am a major emotional eater and keeping my thoughts up has helped so much.
I don't have my pounds or inches lost right now so I will post next week.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

6 comments:

shortmama said...

You are doing awesome!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I have to say that you are so inspirational! I always love reading your FB updates about what workout you are doing. You have so much energy girl!

Keep up the great work!

((hugs))
Jen

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhh, send some of that energy my way!

LuLu~*xoxo

Scrappy Girl said...

You are inspiring! I love the great feeling I have when I can tell the difference in the amount of energy I have!

Jaclyn said...

Glad you are doing well!

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm glad it's working for you!