Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christmas Goodies

I just gotta say I LOVE Christmas! I have a passion for Christmas trees and have many that I put up and decorate every year. Shortly after Coco, Kyle and Talmage moved Coco had called me about some Christmas ornaments that were her Mother in love ( Diana ) grandmothers old ornaments that she wanted to get rid of. Coco thought of me and of course I said yes. These are the lovely old ornaments I just love them! I was thrilled as I was going through the big box just like on Christmas morning.
Look at the great old boxes. The boxes with 12 ornaments in them are marked with price tags of $1.29.
These ornaments here are just like the ones that my parents gave me that were bought when they first got married 65 years ago. These will all be hung on a tree that is just the older ornaments.These get me in the mood to work on Christmas ideas. But first I must work on Fall and Halloween.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

How nice!

Kristina P. said...

I am so excited for Christmas!

Small House said...

Vintage ornaments are priceless. You truly got a treasure here.
Sandra

Scrappy Girl said...

What wonderful treasures she gave you...how sweet! My mom has always kept her ornaments and trimmings inside the end tables and coffee table of her formal living room. I love the smell of the older ornaments...last visit I got down in the floor and stuck my head in and inhaled deeply...smelled like Christmas and childhood to me!

Nancy said...

Started at Pink Saturday and ended here. So glad to see all the other posts. When I get more organized, I will join in on the Menu Monday post since I do try to do that each week.

I'm still visiting around for PS. See you for PS soon.

Anonymous said...

This makes me your favorite right?

Rhonda said...

awesome! THat's so awesome! I love old things that are still in good condition. And how fun to be looking through Christmas stuff!