Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday is Feeling like Fall


I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Hubs was off work and we had things that needed to be taken care of. It is a beautiful morning here in Arizona. There is a slight breeze in the air and I am thinking a sign of Fall coming to us. I wanted to share a few pictures of my kitchen/dinning area that I got decorated.


This is my favorite time of the year. When things start to get crisp and the weather is tolerable.
I have on my list of TO DO"s this week work on decorating outside, work on Halloween decorations and plans for costumes. Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhh Bobbi Jo....I love the fall decorations! The rooster is my favorite piece!

LuLu~*xoxo

shortmama said...

The decorations look beautiful. Enjoy that breeze, we are having huge wind today!

Anonymous said...

I just got home sick.... :(

Jaclyn said...

Very festive! I like this time of year, too although up here it just reminds me that it is only going to get colder. I am such a wimp :)

Risa said...

cute decorations!! :-)

Nancy said...

I am so in love with the white Halloween items. Okay, now I'm hunting for them!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

There we go again another Fall Nester who is one step ahead of me! LOL. I so can't wait till next week when I can "really" decorate for fall!
Blessings,
Kim