Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday is Feeling like Fall


I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Hubs was off work and we had things that needed to be taken care of. It is a beautiful morning here in Arizona. There is a slight breeze in the air and I am thinking a sign of Fall coming to us. I wanted to share a few pictures of my kitchen/dinning area that I got decorated.


This is my favorite time of the year. When things start to get crisp and the weather is tolerable.
I have on my list of TO DO"s this week work on decorating outside, work on Halloween decorations and plans for costumes. Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

Ohhhhhhhh Bobbi Jo....I love the fall decorations! The rooster is my favorite piece!

LuLu~*xoxo

shortmama said...

The decorations look beautiful. Enjoy that breeze, we are having huge wind today!

The Lucas Gang said...

I just got home sick.... :(

Jaclyn said...

Very festive! I like this time of year, too although up here it just reminds me that it is only going to get colder. I am such a wimp :)

Risa said...

cute decorations!! :-)

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

I am so in love with the white Halloween items. Okay, now I'm hunting for them!

The Real Me! said...

There we go again another Fall Nester who is one step ahead of me! LOL. I so can't wait till next week when I can "really" decorate for fall!
Blessings,
Kim