Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to say Thank you to all of you have left such sweet comments and supporting my efforts to become healthy, lean and strong. I did hit the 50.8 pound loss today. YEA I can wear my shoes now! I will be maintaining this for 6 weeks and working on firming up.
I waited so long to start taking care of myself. 19 years to get to this point.Seriously changing my life style to be healthier and think about what I am putting inside me and doing or not doing on the outside of me to take care of ME. For me I had to be ready and I think we all have our time to get a hold of this and put it into action. I can't believe the energy I have. I feel like I am truly turning back my age. I am loving it , Hubs not so much. But this is about me not about anyone else.
I am getting things accomplished and still have energy to spare at night.
Keep positive and anything can happen. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

6 comments:

shortmama said...

You have done such an awesome job! I find your motivation inspiring!

Annsterw said...

Love the pic to the left on the blog - you llok absolutely AWESOME!!!Thanks for the daily inspiration!

Rhonda said...

did you mean to say that hubs isn't liking the healthier YOU or that he isn't being a healthier HIM?

EIther way, you go girl! Whatever makes you feel SUPER and ENERGETIC! You are inspiring me!

Sue said...

GOOD For YOU!!
Yeah, what is up with hubby??
I know mine does not support my healthier diet either....
We are proud of you and hope you have lots of chances to wear those new shoes!!
Blessings~LillySue

Megan said...

YAY!!!
You do look absolutely amazing too!!

Amy said...

You are AMAZING!