Sunday, September 6, 2009

Making My Home Sing Monday and Menu Plan Monday

 It has been a while since I participated in the Making Your Home Sing Monday and Menu Plan Monday so I decided as part of my get back on track with life including blogging life this would be a wonderful place to start.
 If you want to join in on Making Your Home Sing head on over and sign on. This week I am going to get ready for fall. Even though it is still in the 100 degrees here in Arizona I am ready for my favorite time of the year and that is Fall! I love the colors, the feel and my favorite holiday Thanksgiving is in the fall. I will get out all my boxes of Fall decorations and set them up. I will be taking pictures later this week to share with you. I am thinking of making some pies that I haven't made before for my family and neighbors. I can't eat them now but I sure love baking for others so this would be a good thing to do. What better way to make everyone's bellies sing that with a yummy homemade pie.
 Menu Plan Monday :
 This weeks menu is in no particular order
.
 Mexican Casserole (this is a left over dish)
 Corn
 Salad

Grilled Hotdogs
Homemade Chili
French Fries
Cole Slaw
Blackberry Cobler

Easy Chicken & Feta Bake
Broccoli
Rolls

Spaghetti & meatballs
Garlic bread
Spinach

Margherita Pizza (grilled)
Salad
Pears

Shish Kabobs (grilled)
Grilled Corn on the cob
Fruit salad
Cupcakes

Dallas's Birthday Day Dinner His choice
This is also the first game of the football season with my team The Pittsburg Steelers are playing so we are having a party and watching the game. I have been waiting for this game for over a month.

 This has been a off weekend. I don't know how to explain it other than that. Looking forward to having a great week. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Three day weekends usually end up being an off weekend :)

pinkkandy said...

I love your papers...the one with the crowns! sooooo late looking around at blogs but I visit all week
God Bless You
Kandy