Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday! Our lovely host every week is Beverly over at How Sweet The Sound . If you want to see more links to Pinks!
I have just visited a new blog that I just love it is De Gode Ting I LiveT, Klem AK. Beautiful blog! Go check it out after you check out my pinks of course!
Today is a special pink day in our house. It is my babies Birthday, Gabby, she is turning 9 ( post on her coming a little later). Since one of her favorite things to do is fix her hair in very interesting ways I figured I would do a Pink Hair Saturday theme. To let you in on a secret that not everyone knows about me is I always wanted to have Pink hair. I use to be a hair model and do hair shows but never got to have pink hair. So one more thing to add to my bucket list.

These are nice but not so much me. Maybe more of this style

This would be my hair in the morning!

Maybe a little more subtle
Or maybe a up do would work

Of course then there are my favorites Lady GaGa ( I could have so been her in my day!)
Another favorite of mine is Pink and

Maybe a little more subtle touch of pink
Sure I am a little crazy and crazy about the color PinkBut not to worry those who know me personally I won't color my hair any shade of Pink, due to hubby said I would look like this if I had pink hair
So back to dreaming about pink hair and on with my Pink Saturday! Have a great one. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

8 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Wish your baby a happy birthday for me. Bobbi Jo. Your post today really made me smile. I hope you have a great day.

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOVE the hair! I had pale pink tips in my little pixie do but they have grown out now :)


Happy Cake Day to Gabby!!!


LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love Pink hair, too! Maybe someday....

Claudia said...

Cute post! Happy Birthday to your daughter and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Suzy said...

Cute post! I think I need pink hair for halloween :-)

Rhonda said...

HA HA to what Hubby said! LOL

yah, you could always do pink hair for halloween!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Bobbi Jo!
I love the pink hair styles. So cute. Give me the one upswept, loved it. Ofcourse my hair is very, very short, so I would have to be a wild one with a little bit of mousse and let it do what it wants to do. Wild child my Moma always said. Give your little one a Happy Birthday from Country Hugs In Phoenix. I have a little grand daughter that is 9 also. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Please stop by and let me share my pink post with you. I would love to show what I did with my boot cast. Country hugs, Sherry

Jaclyn said...

There were a few I liked... maybe I'll have to do that...someday :) Have a great weekend!