Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Heart Was Touched

I know I should have saved this for Pink Saturday last week but I couldn't .My sweet daughter Coco had something on her blog, The Lucas Gang I had to share with you. It touched my heart I thought it was so sweet of her to think of me. She, Kyle and Talmage went to the Fall Festival Car show in Pinetop that I really wanted to go to but couldn't make it up this year.
She wrote:

This car I took pictures of just for my mom. We saw it and thought of you. Mom you would look hot driving in this jamming out to Lady GaGa!



I could get this car and pimp it out like the ones on the movie I watched last night "The Fast & The Furious". Sweet ride! Love it Coco. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Now that is one pink car! Love the dice too.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked it. The seats were pink panther and were pretty cute, but the pics got messed up.

Sue said...

Sweet ride!!
Me and Holly want a vintage robins egg blue station wagon to tow our future vintage travel trailer!!
Blessings~LillySue