Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy But I Am COOL

I have been busy lately. By busy I mean more busy than usual it seems. Out running around and getting things checked off my TO DO list.
Tuesday Coco and I went to Wal-Mart to get items for her freezer jam. We went back to her house and made the jam. When I went home I made my freezer jam.

Then yesterday Coco, Talmage and I went to the Superstition Ranch Market to get fruit and veggies for smoothies. Coco was tired by the time we got back to my house and she took a little nap while I made smoothies to have ready in the freezer. There are different flavors so they all have different letters for what is in them. I also had oranges to squeeze for smoothies to have on hand I put the juice in ice cube trays and then put them in the big freezer bags.
. Last week I froze bananas and strawberries to put in smoothies. Now I need to make more homemade yogurt.
Now the part of being COOL! Coco shared this idea with me that she had seen on a blog so I had to go get two for my pantry doors so now I am WAY COOL!!
This is a nice thing to have. I can keep smaller items in them that are kind of odd balls and they are readily available. Loving getting my house in order.
There is so much more to do still. I worked on organizing my coupon book yesterday and putting in the tabs and such. SHEESH what a bunch of work that was. But it looks too cool and nice to be organized.
This morning Alan and I went to the Temple but got there and it is closed. ARG!! After all the stress to make sure lunches were ready and people were covered to get the little girls off and it isn't open. We had a nice drive anyway.
I am off to get Easter shopping done. I am so far behind this year normally I am done by now. Hope everyone has a good day. I am hoping to check in on my blog buddies later today.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've been wondering where you've been!

And I love freezer jam. I made strawberry for the first time last year, but royally screwed up the measurments and had to throw 2 batches away!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I would love to have your recipes for freezer jam and smoothies! They both sound delicious!

Rhonda said...

DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

I love the pantry organizer, my mom has one of those too!

I just made a sugar free freezer jam and it's so yummy. I don't want store bought again! Ok now I need your homemade yogurt recipe. I've never thought about making it myself, didn't know ya could! post it and then you can enter it into Jens homemaking mondays. I bet she'd love it!

Small House said...

Ooooh, yum - strawberry freezer jam. I'd love your recipe for smoothies. I've never thought to make and freeze.

I used a shoe organizer for my pantry items too. Posted it a few weeks ago. They are handy!

Have a great day.
Sandra

Jaclyn said...

Smoothies! What a great idea!

And I have done that before; going to the temple and found out it was closed. The funny thing about it was that I had the temple schedule on my fridge. If only I had rememebered to check it first...

Anonymous said...

Yep Your Cool Now~!

CB said...

Wow you have been super productive - I feel like a slacker!! ha ha

Look at all that freezer jam - Pretty!

Have a Happy Easter :D

nikkicrumpet said...

Those door pockets are a great idea for a pantry!!! And freezer jam sounds so dang good right now...on a piece of warm homemade bread...YUM