Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BFF

Today is the day of the week the little girls get out of school early. Faith went to the girls little friend that is our next door neighbor. Gabby wanted to have one of her new best friends over to play. This is what I saw them doing: This is Gabby on the left and Emma on the right.

(Yes I know the weeds are crazy out there!) I just thought this was so sweet. Gabby asked if she could use a blanket or two outside. I said sure thinking they were going sit on the trampoline. I was surprised to see them on the ground and blankets around them. It was 68* outside not cold enough for blankets but I guess they didn't care.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girls just wanna have fuuu-uun!
and
make club houses out of anything in any weather :)
that is really cute!

Jaclyn said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Gabby found a "good" friend.







I will probably get in trouble for that huh?