Saturday, September 1, 2012

Faith For Vice President

Faith came home from school a few weeks ago and said that she wanted to run for Vice President of her school. So she has been working very hard on her campaign posters, getting the word out to people that she is running and her speech.
I think she looks very pretty, confident and ready to be Vice President
This is Friday morning before school.
Faith was giving her speech and she was ready to get this done.
 I didn't go to see her as she gave her speech (honestly I don't think she wanted me there because I told her to let me know what time earlier in the week but she didn't) I am not upset I totally understand I probably would have made her nervous.  
So I told Faith and Gabby to stand together and I would get a picture of them well when one girls face would be good the other was being goofy. 
So this is what we ended up with.
 Silly girls.
Since it is a long weekend we have to wait till Tuesday to find out if she won. 
It really isn't fare to let the kiddos know at school as they announce it on the intercom and then that awkward moment when you didn't win. Just saying I would do it much different. But I will be sure to let you know the results. 
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: