Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cupcakes For ME!

Last night was the Blue Moon. 
Gabby and I ran outside and waited and waited and more waiting for about 25 min. then finally the moon came out of the clouds. It was so bright and beautiful. 
This picture unfortunately is not one that I took. But isn't it just beautiful? 
After the moon showed itself we went in the house and back to what we were doing before. 
A little while later Gabby comes upstairs and says that there are people there to see me. 
I was just getting ready to get a bath and really not wanting to visit with anyone and she wouldn't tell me who it was other than there was three.
 I go downstairs and open the door and these three are standing there with a plate of yummy chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and a slice of strawberry.
This is Macy Van Gieson, Keaton Van Gieson and Faith. 
The Van Gieson's are 2 of the children of our neighbor and my friend Amy (she does my hair).  
 That is chocolate on their faces and Keaton is wearing my apron. 

What a sweet and pleasant surprise from these three bakers. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: