Thursday, September 27, 2012

 Oh how I wish that I could take a walk or jog down a trail like this right now. Here in Arizona at least the valley it is still 104 and green. Too much green for my liking at this time of year. 
Thoughts lately are that I am eating cleaner than ever before in my life, exercising regularly but still the energy isn't there. Feeling kind of BLAH! Not sure what is going on within the walls of my brain but it sure isn't making this gal very happy.
On the bright side today was better than it has been. I got up this morning and really just wanted to climb back into bed and sleep a few more hours. So I got back in bed for 18 minutes.I then decided I needed to get up and get breakfast made and lunches made.
After everyone had left I read a blog post on The Modest Mom blog and it got me to thinking that I really needed to care about what was going on in my life and with me.
I laid there thinking for a little while then got up and started into what needed to be done.
I did a major clean on the house, 5 loads of wash then got ready for the day (meaning fixing my hair and putting on makeup).
I felt a little better throughout the day.
Other than that not much is going on with me.
If you ever had a case of the BLAHS let me know what helped you out.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: