Tuesday, September 11, 2012

911


Today marks the 11year Anniversary of the that tragic day for all of us.
So many sad stories came from this day.Watching it on tv thinking to myself "What is going on?"
Continuing to watch and then seeing more of the news unfolding.
 I remember the feeling of oneness in the country,
 as I saw people flying the American flag from their houses and cars. 
People were nice to each other more than usual. 
It was like the tragedies made everybody stop and think of all that we had lost even if we weren't in New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. 
This will be forever ingrained in our memories.

My prayers and thoughts go out to those family, friends and co-workers that lost loved ones on this day.
I do think it has changed even those of us who watched the TV in disbelief.
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: