Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

I finally decided to get back on the Whatcha Working on Wednesday wagon with Leslie over at My Country Home blog. My want to do list is getting longer by the day but I know baby steps are the way to get things done. I started this morning cleaning out my medicine box. I am checking exasperation dates and getting rid of the ones that are no longer good. I have 3 closest that need organizing and a craft room that is really scary right now. But first things first I am going to get my workout in and then run my errand for some items needed for E'lyse for school.
I am surprised I was able to get up this morning due to me staying up watching Real Housewives of the OC last night. It doesn't start till 11 and over at 12 but I stayed up and watched it. I wasn't thrilled with Tamara last night she was being just nasty to Gretchen. I am sure my blog buddy Scrappy Girl over at Four Seasons Farm will have a review if she watched it last night.
Hope you all have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

8 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Hey! Thanks for the link up! Yes, my thoughts are over on my blog about OC AND American Idol. Do you watch Idol?

My to do list keeps growing too. No scrapping yesterday BUT I did find the bottom of my laundry basket...woo hoo!

Kristina P. said...

Tamra is horrible! As is Vicki.

Unknown said...

OMGOSH!! I watched it too and I can't believe that we have to wait a whole week to find out what happened in that bathroom..lol..Do you think she did (you know) or not?? I think that everyone was very mean to her last night, they should have stopped passing her drinks!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Love that show!! I record it to watch in the mornings before I have to get the kids up. Do you watch the other Real housewives shows. The one with the new york wives starts next months. the one i do not like is vickey!! i just cant stand the lady..

Janel said...

Hey there! I missed OC but I will catch a rerun this week for sure. I think they are ALL mean! watched AI and Biggest Loser instead. Today I worked on errands! :D But I'm having a GNO with friends from High School on Feb 6 and I have a LONG list to get going on. WOO!

The Blonde Duck said...

I recorded it. I'm DYING to see how Gretchen acted!

Connie said...

What I'm working on today is on my blog, sweet chick! Clues are in the photos.....Squeeeeeeal.......
Smooches,
Connie
:-)

Leslie said...

I just watched that one yesterday afternoon...trying to get caught up. I watch Nip/Tuck on Tuesday nights now! Gretchen was a little out of hand last week, however, shame on Tamra for doing what she was! They're so mean and catty and the poor girl. She's going through a lot.

Good luck accomplishing your stuff :)

Leslie