Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Productive and Monthly Rant

Today wasn't a major productive day. I don't know if it is the relief of the holiday's being over or the kiddos being back in school but boy I don't seem to get a major amount done throughout my day. Or could it be that my neighbor had their music blasting so LOUD that I couldn't sleep. YES that was it. I don't understand inconsiderate people. The neighbors decided at 10:30 to open their Arcadia doors and turn their music up so they can here it all over their back yard. Okay I think most of the town of Queen Creek heard it. SHeesh!! I had just gotten back to sleep when Dallas came home so I talked with him for a while and then went back to bed. A few minutes later as I am laying there relaxing and thinking sleepy happy thoughts this noise is coming through my window and walls. At first I thought it was Dallas but as I lifted my head I knew it wasn't. I don't get majorly steamed over a lot ( okay politics once in a while) but this just made me made. How rude! They get drunk, stand out in their yard, smoking like chimineys , talking, yelling and laughing with all their flood lights on . I went down stairs Dallas yelled over to them and asked them to turn it down. They couldn't hear us. So I waiting thinking maybe they would turn it down and go inside. Nope 15 minutes later, I go out back . Mind you I am in my jammies with my hair all a mess from the first time I tried to go to sleep and I yell over asking if they can turn it down. They didn't hear me because the music was too loud. So I decided I would be the mean neighbor and called the Sherrifs department. About 8 minutes later the music is off, the lights went off and the two wonderful officers drove off in their vehicals. I wanted to go out and give them a big hug for saving some of my beauty sleep time. he he I didn't. I am usually a little more patient but this happens way too often and I have had it. Aren't you glad your not my neighbor.
So there is my major rant for the month. Sorry but I really had to get it off my chest.
Being tired I did my workout, got my errands ran, took the girls over to see Coco after school and got wash done.
Tonight Alan took E'lyse out for dinner, a little shopping E'lyse had babysitting money she was dying to spend and a movie. So with Dallas gone it is me and the 2 little girls. I am so looking forward to a hot bath, good book, a little TV and early to bed. Hope you all have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

January has that effect on me too...I just try to keep things done as much as possible and accept that I am a little sluggish. I need SUN!

{oc cottage} said...

Go ahead and rant!!!!!


M ^..^

nikkicrumpet said...

I don't blame you one bit. If it's so loud they can't hear you asking them nicely...then they deserve the sheriff. How rude of them!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I would have called the police too! Seriously, I think that is so rude and they need to be told to be quiet! I bet it was so fun to see those police cars come down the street...I would have cheered! :)
Carrie

Leisel said...

THat makes me glad my neighbors are all far away, on the other hand, they are all related and to call the cops might be a problem (although I have done it! he he)
Not for loud music though.

Anonymous said...

See I would get the sheriffs called on me for being too loud in the butt crack of the morning. Maybe there is something wrong with me.. I am eighteen and have a 8:30 bedtime.