Saturday, January 10, 2009

Looky What I Got!!


This morning hubby and I got up early a little too early it was still dark by the time we were ready to go to garage sales in search a treadmill.
We hit a sweet little dinner that smelled wonderful. I even did good on my eating there.
We got done eating and it was getting light. We headed out and after almost 2 hours I was ready to throw the towel in. I even told hubby that. I said do you want to throw in the towel and go home. He said no there is another neighborhood that he wanted to check out. So we went over there. There was a man having a sale but it was set up inside his house with a price list of everything he had for sale. HANDY! We walked around and went to the upstairs and there was a treadmill. Wait I didn't see that on the list. So we went down and sure enough I just skipped right over it. This is it! It is huge and taller than me when I stand on the floor. Kind of scary!

This is the dash board ! he he It is a Nordic Track with heart rate pulse, hand exercise thingies ( not sure of the proper name for it) and it has incline. WEEHOO! This thing is in great condition you could tell the guy only bought good quality items because of the furniture he had for sale. This treadmill when I looked it up & found something comparable was over $2000. We paid $150!! Yep you read right. I am so happy. I still need to use it today but I have to wash my van first but I just had to share with you all. Have a great Saturday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a great deal! My husband finally put together our elliptical last night. I haven't used it yet. I've been planning on it today, but I've had a killer headache, and it hasn't gone away yet. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow I wanna come try it.

Ham N Cheese said...

I am jealous! What a steal!

Kortnei said...

That is an awesome find! Nice job!

Scrappy Girl said...

That is a great deal...now the trick is to use it for exercise and not to hang your clothes on...LOL!

Connie said...

Oh, you poor thing! Now you have to exercise, chick!! Who would wanna do that?!?! ;-)
Smooches,
Connie

The Blonde Duck said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous!

Melissa M. said...

I think I could only use one of those is if it was in front of the TV. I'm glad you didn't throw in the towel, that's a great deal!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

What luck! Hubby & I love to garage sale too! But I'm not looking for treadmills...maybe next year. ;o)