Saturday, May 19, 2012

In 20 min. & Update

Thursday evening everyone was gone. I hadn't been alone in the house for a while. So what do I do in my alone time?
Well I organized kitchen drawers.


This is the way the drawer started out. Not too bad ....
This is how it ended up. I moved things around in several drawers and made homes for things that I use. The other items are being donated. Letting go of the great chef & dinner entertainer that I held on to for so long felt good. Yes I enjoy cooking but I don't need all of the tools that I had. The items in the drawer were in a chicken canister that was on the counter top. 
Better don't you think? 
This is the next drawer. Much messier. 
And after.
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse well check out this one. 
This isn't suppose to be a junk drawer although it holds some odds and ends. 
I think this is way better and more efficient. 
Very happy with the results. But there is so much more to do.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures they are from my phone but, hey at least I remembered to take them. 
Now update on my workout. I have been faithful getting my workout in. Feeling good and enjoying the increase in the energy already. Amazing! 
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: