Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hanging Clothes

When I got up this morning I had a list of things to get done today. I am still in the throws of that list but I looked in my closet and felt like there was still too many clothes that I don't love or wear hanging on my side of the closet. So I did what any person that is on a major minamalization kick would do. I went through my clothes and asked myself as I looked at them: Do I love it? Does it fit? When did I wear it last? Then as I went along I started tossing things into a donation box for Goodwill. 

This is what I ended up with.
Left to right of my closet 2 sets of clothes for work (2 shirts & 2 pants), 3 cami's (white, tan and gray)
Charcoal T-shirts (4 short sleeves and 1 long sleeve) these I wear daily. Boring I know but that is how I roll. 
Then I have 5 dress blouses for church or dates, 3 dresses, 1 nightgown, 1 pretty nighty, 1 set of P.J's. then skirts. I have a lot of skirts that I might still pair down in the future but I am not ready to do so right now.

I then loaded up the car to take a load to Goodwill while I was out running errands. Of course I forgot to take pictures but I had a trunk full and then 3 items in side on the back seat. 
It felt good to donate these items they weren't beautiful to me cluttering my house/garage and they were no longer useful to me so good bye to the items. 
Well off to my to do list I am knocking off the items quickly today.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: