Friday, February 13, 2009

Pink Saturday- Happy Valentines Day

Early post
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines Day!


To celebrate this Pink Saturday I decided to share what else but some of my Valentine decorations. So

A sweet little dish towel

My dining room table center piece. You can't see it in the picture but there are pink little crystal hearts on the cloth.

A urn with cat tails and pink hearts

A sweet little wire basket with floating pink hearts
\
A sweet little sheep I painted years ago

Cupid I painted a while back

Loving heart couple

My Valentines plates that hang in my dining room

Another sign hanging in my kitchen

Love this pretty little Mary Englebreit container I bought at Michael's last year.
These are my fun handcuffs with the pink fluffy fur.
Those are my pinks to share today. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day full of love and fun. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

15 comments:

Connie said...

I LOOOooooOOOOVVVVEEEEE this post, honey. I don't know why but it just brought a huge smile to this ol' wrinkled face......oooops, gotta run and apply my Strivectin. You think I'm kidding?!?! Nuuuuuu, totally serious........
Smooches,
Connie

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Bobbi Jo!

Wonderful pinks!

Susan

Carly Nichols said...

You are too cute with all the pink decorations! Whenever I see pink I always say to Jordan, "your Aunt Bobbie would love this!"

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I have some of the same decorations! Great minds think alike, we have such good taste don't you think? Happy Valentine's Day/ Pink Sat. xoxo Janey

Cass @ That Old House said...

Well you sure made me smile with these adorable Valentine treasures! I especially love that dish towel.

Thanks for sharing!
Cass

Coco said...

Ewww my mom has handcuffs. BLUGH!

I like the other stuff, but the cuffs I think damaged me for life.


I love you mom!

-Coco

Lori Lynn said...

♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & PINK SATURDAY♥♥

Jaclyn said...

Love the decorations! But I agree with Coco... got to wonder about those cuffs :) Especially since my mom said you guys have a lot of the same stuff ... :) I enjoy Pink Saturdays!

CC said...

I loved your post today..your things are so pretty. Happy Valentines Day and hope you've had a great Pink Saturday.

Glennis said...

Lovely! I adore the "sweetie pie" towel. How cute!

Have a wonderful weekend and a perfect Pink Saturday!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Wonderful PINK's ... Happy PINK saturday to you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

♥Mimi♥ said...

Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a beautiful pink day today. Thanks so much!

PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!

Char said...

What's not to love? Beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Rhonda said...

Pink..LOVE It!

Handcuffs are my fav 'nuff said. Sorry it damaged COCO to read that though. HAHA

Envoy-ette said...

Cupid is so cute!