Homemaker Monday Tip- Learn how to properly load a dish washer. It can make all the difference in the world of how clean your dishes get and keeping them looking good.
1. Since heat and hot water are generally more intense on the lower rack than the upper rack, pots, plates, utensils, and other heavy-duty wash jobs should go on the bottom.
2. Load as much as you can without having things touch. Stagger or overlap small plates.
3. Delicate dishes and glassware should be placed in the upper rack.
4. Place everything in the upper rack facedown; everything in the lower rack facing the center.
5. Cooking utensils should be lying down on the bottom or top rack, not in the cutlery bin.
6. Don't place items over the prongs on the upper rack. Glasses and mugs should go in the rows between the prongs while bowls should be placed down in the center.
7. Forks, spoons and knives should be placed in the cutlery bin alternately (some handles up, and some down, if posible0 do they don't nest.
8. Never put cutting knives, wooden handled cook wear in the dishwasher. Wash these items by hand.
Next weeks tip is on those wooden handles utensils.
Menu Plan Monday- Correction on last weeks menu I put Faith's Birthday on it. It is this week I was ahead of myself.
Faith's Birthday Request
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Fried Potatoes w/ ranch or ketchup
Pork Chops and Applesauce ( The Brady Bunch)
German Style Green Beans
Spaghetti w/ meatballs
Homemade Deep Crust Pizza
Roasted Garlic Chicken