Monday, February 9, 2009

Homemaker Mondays and Menu Plan Mondays

Homemaker Mondays
This is simple but I don't think most women get it till maybe they are a little older like me. We need to take a little time each day to take care of our selves. Now this can be a simple thing of doing a hobby for 15 to 20 min each day. For me it has recently became taking time to take care of my health with exercising each morning. This is turn has me eating better and feeding my family better. I see changes in me not just physically but mentally. I love it! This little bit of time each day to spend time on me pays off big time for the family. I can give more, do more and feel good about it all.

Menu Plan Monday
Some dishes are being used from the past two weeks menus due to schedule change the meals were changed.

Chicken Cheese Quesadillas
Black Beans
Salad

Crock Pot Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Green Beans

Quiche
Salad
Pudding

Roasted Garlic Chicken
Steamed Mixed Veggies
Rolls

Pizza
Salad

Faith's Birthday Choice
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Potato wedges
Birthday Cake

Valentines Date Night

Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You have such delicious menus!