Thursday, February 26, 2009

I won an Award and Savings


I was just informed that I was given this award from Cass over at That Old House! Okay I am way to excited here!
She was so kind in her comments to me. She has a great blog so check it out.
We each have one thing or another that we struggle with , be it a personal issue or family we all seem to come together and support one another. Now Cass's words were much more poetic than mine.
I love the many wonderful people I have met through blogging. I have laughed daily with some, cried with others and prayed for many of you daily.
If you accept this award, the rules are... 1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know they have
received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you
received the award.
Becky at Seven Super Summers
Crystal at Homemaking Homestead
Connie at Living Beautifully
Blond Duck at A Duck In Her Pond
Vanessa at Fanciful Twist
Ruthann at Warm Pie, Happy Home
Rhonda Jean at Down--To-Earth
Scrappy Girl at Four Seasons Farm
Kristina at Pulsipher Predilections
Nikki at Blah, Blah, Blah, Blog

This was hard because there are so many blogs that I follow and love to read daily. So don't be upset if you weren't nominated this time. Keep up the great work dear blog buddies.

One more thing I went this morning and hit the great sales at Fry's I spent $182.30 with a saving of are you ready for this? $214.73 that is a savings of a little over 53%. I am a happy camper.

Hugs, Bobbi Jo

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Bobbi Jo, thank you so much! You are so sweet. I've stopped giving out awards, due to some things that have happened, but I truly treasure every one, so thank you!

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks so very much Bobbi Jo...and boy how great does it feel to be amongst that stellar group of bloggers! You're the best!

Connie said...

Welllllll,thank you, chickee! I so appreciate you for thinking of me. It'll be up on my blog in a few days.
xoxo,
Connie

The Blonde Duck said...

Thanks for the award! It was so nice of you!

said...

Congrats on the award!!

Becky said...

It's all the little things that make me smile that brighten sometimes a sad and gloomy day. Thank you Bobbi Jo! You made my day!

I have enjoyed have a blogging sister from arizona, gotta love this blog thing!

Nana said...

Well, way to go little Miss Shopper!!!! I love deals like that.

Kristine hipps said...

CONGRATS! The savings are incredible, but I think the award is such a great honor. You are always so positive in your posts and have such great info to pass on. You DO deserve to be the Queen!

Coco said...

... I am offended..

just kidding


<3