Friday, June 17, 2011

Time To Play Catch Up ONE


It has been a month to the day of my last post on my blog. Man have I been a neglectful blogger. Life has been complicated for me. But more on that later. It will take me several posts of what I have been up to since my last post.
As part of my complications I had hit a major depression  cross roads in my life. I have been working on getting myself out of it. I am finally seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel  with starting to get back to the old ME! Cooking and doing the domestic things that I enjoy and LOVE doing.
I decided to make our dogs some good for them organic dog treats. 

 Then of course I had to pull out the cute little bone cookie cutters that I bought some 6 years ago.
 Faith came out and helped me to get them cut out and put on the cookie sheets to bake. 
 Belle started to smell something.....
 Then Nellie conquered that something yummy was cooking 
 These are the doggy treats cooking in the oven
 Nellie enjoyed them as she rolled on her back with a full belly of yummy organic doggy treats.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: