Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Food & Juice

This morning went to one of my favorite places in the world. The library! I could and have spent hours at the library in the past. I love to read and I usually have 4 or 5 books going at the same time. It depends on the mood I am in on what I will be reading in the bathtub. That is my place to read by choice due to no one wants to see me naked, the leave me alone for a while and it is usually quiet in my bathroom.
So this is the book I got. I figured I need to be more informed about what I eat. I know I like to eat, I know that I am not a majorly picky eater but I want to know the very facts about food. I also put in requests for 4 more books that they do not have in the library here in Queen Tucky Ville.

 Monday was a very sad, sad day for me. I made my morning juice this potion of sorts is called the ELIMINATOR. It isn't the greatest thing in the world but it holds me over for a while. Anyway, I was almost done juicing and all of the sudden my little Black and Decker juicer just stopped working. Just like that no noise, no smell just silence. I swear I heard crickets chirping. So even though I really didn't want to spend the money on a new one, due to the fact that the other one was over 6 years old and I have recently been using it about 2 times a day I NEEDED a new one. I tried to think of other ways to juice my greens, beets and carrots but my blender/food processor won't do the trick. So I went down to the handy dandy Wal-Mart and bought me this beauty. 
True it isn't one of the major high dollar juicers that I would love to have but it kicks trash in the juicing department. I love my new juicer. 
My Juicer My Friend
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

The Lucas Gang said...

Look at you miss smarty pants. Getting all sorts of edumacated.

prolix said...

Good information on this blog. Also, it is really nice to listen all your words. Thanks for sharing this.
Juicers