Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just For Today





FOR TODAY
Outside my window... the moon is glowing

I am thinking...of where I want to move to and the life I want to live

I am thankful...for my wonderful family, loving husband and the Gospel 

In the kitchen...There is a wonderful smell of fresh baked chocolate cake

I am wearing...white skirt with a purple top 

I am creating...peacefulness and simplicity in my home

I am going...to declutter kitchen cabinets/ living room book shelf

I am wondering...how life will change in this next 6 months

I am reading...A Preachers Daughter

I am hoping...Doors will open for us to have things move along with our plans

I am looking forward to...Coco and her family coming down and staying with us

I am hearing...a movie on TV and laughter in the living room of my girls

Around the house...people are busy talking and laughing 

I am pondering...what is the next thing I need to do to make the dreams I have come true

One of my favorite things...early morning

A few plans for the rest of the week:cleaning, decluttering, cooking and baking, making dolls with my girls

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

melody said...

...ah it's always so nice to hear people laughing around the house!
that cake looks yummy!
took a peek at some of your other posts...wowza..check out that baking...YUM!

(visiting from woman's daybook)