Saturday, September 27, 2008

Congratulations to Savannah and Jess









I wanted to say Congratulations to Savannah & Jess Hammond who just welcomed their new little blessing, Ezekiel. Born on Friday morning at 8lbs. 4 ounces and 21 inches long. This is Pantara and Ezekiel.

I am now a great aunt once again many times over.
This is Savannah at the beginning of September. The Hammonds already have one child, her name is Pantara. She is a beautiful, imaginative and funny girl. We are so happy for them. Mom and baby are doing well.
The Savannah & Jess moved to Pennsylvania in August and I live in Arizona, so this is why there are no new baby pictures. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Connie said...

Bobbie Jo, sweet chickadee, thank you sooooo much for stopping by my blog! I love it when "like-minded" visit with me. I'm working on our eternal family also! I'm so far from perfect I'm looking up TO the gutter, honey!! *Sigh*..........
Smooches and drop by anytime,
Connie

Leslie said...

Congrats to your niece :)

Leslie