Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stuffed Animal Meeting



Yesterday was a busy day of organizing and the pay off was big. The girls cleaned their rooms. Gabby was done with Faith and her room and helped E'lyse with hers. E'lyse took 7 hours to get her room cleaned and organized. She was suppose to pack away winter clothes 3 weeks ago and it didn't happen till yesterday. Dallas even cleaned his and got rid of clothes that no longer fit him. YEAH good job kiddos!!!
So last night I am putting Faith and Gabby to bed. They have bunk beds but very rarely sleep in their own bed. I kissed them good night and Faith says to me,"Mom, you might hear some little talking for a while. We have to have a stuffed animal meeting and so they will be talking." I asked what this meeting is for. Gabby told me it is when they get a new stuffed animal it has to be introduced to the others so they can be friends. I love their great imaginations! The big dog is the newest best friend, his name is Beethoven and the second picture is Faiths small elephants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Humphry go to these meetings cause he is kinda big and might hog up the bed??

That made me laugh its too funny. Next time I come I will have to get them a stuffed animal just so I can listen in on their meeting!

Ham N Cheese said...

That is very wise...I remember my favorite new teddy bear getting jumped when I went to school because I forgot a proper meeting and introduction.