Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not much


Not much has been going on here.The weather is very HOT so I now feel like a prisioner in my house. I don't like the heat at all. Give me snow anyday. So I bought the girls a poll and Gabby has become a fish. She has been in it for almost 3 hours today and probably would have been in it earlier if I would have let her. She loves the water. I just got it filled up yesterday it took forever to fill, and she was in it from 12 to 12:30 then from 2 till 6:00pm. Her eyes were so pink from opening them under water but, she is becoming a good swimmer. Faith got water in her eardrum so she isn't so wild about it. I am going to get her some earplugs today.
Kyle came down yesterday and picked up his bike and went back up to the beautiful cool country. Boy do I miss the white mountains! I wish Coco and Talmage could have came down and stayed with us.
I am working on getting my compose container made and set up today. I am also planning on doing some cross-stitching and a little reading. Dinner is in the crock-pot(black bean chili) so I am taking it easy. I will check in later. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabby the mermaid? She looks funny in the pool. Can I come swim?