Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Monday

I decided to do a new post every Monday of my week menus. So here goes for the first one.
Monday: Mom's Homemade Hamburger Helper, peas, watermelon.
Tuesday: Italian chicken, cheesy crook neck squash, cantaloupe wedges
Wednesday: Shish-ka-Bobbi’s, corn on the cob, fresh limeade.
Thursday: Italian salad, cucumber dressing, garlic bread.
Friday: Cook out with family
Saturday: Cook out with family.
Sunday: Pork chops, broccoli w/ cheese, dinner roll.
Friday and Saturday we will be out of town to celebrate the 4th of July with family so not sure what we are having. I am looking forward to getting away from the heat for a while. It has been hitting 109 or so and I don’t like it to be honest with you.
Today Coco, Kyle, Talmage, Dallas, Faith and Gabby went with me to run errands. We had fun spending time together. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: