Friday, June 27, 2008

MY Day June 27th, 2008






Today was my 44th Birthday. Funny I don’t feel like I am that old but, I know I am a lot wiser than I was last year. I had a good day being with my family. As I said in the last post we did a little shopping and hanging out talking. We had the Birthday dinner of steak, hamburgers and hot-dogs, with baked potatoes. Nothing more due to the chance of too much to eat before cake and ice-cream. I made my cake; it was the Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake with peanut butter iceing. I don't like the taste of store bought cakes.
So after dinner, scripture reading we had cake and ice-cream. I opened my presents and much to my surprise I got a new printer from Alan, a book that should be great called, "New Light on the Atonement", from Coco, Kyle and Talmage. I then got a brand new camera!!!! Scrap-bookers dream come true and it is PINK!! (It matches my phone). Gotta love that w/ and SD card. I am too exited about this. My other camera was fine but I missed a lot of great pictures due to it taking so long to take the picture. This one is snap and it is done. WOW! I have to read up on it tonight so I am ready for action tomorrow. I cheated and took pictures tonight though. he he!! So the only thing that was missing was our E'lyse being gone at Girls Camp, I miss her not being part of the action and to talk with. I know she is having a great time though. I am looking forward to hearing all about it when she comes home tomorrow. So I am off to take my bath, read instruction on my pretty camera and start my new book. Thank you all for your sweet heart felt wishes today. I love you all and feel so blessed to have such wonderful people as a part of my life. Hugs and sweet dreams, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Ham N Cheese said...

Happy Birthday!!! For some reason you are always 32 in my mind.

Kostura Family said...

You know ever since we used to be neighbors I always thought you were a cool mom. Well guess what........ I still feel the same. Happy Birthday!!!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Happy Birthday! (Do you remember when Elyse used to call it "Dirtday"?) Love Ya!