Friday, June 13, 2008

Checking in



Coco, Kyle and Talmage came down to the valley on Wed. so glad to see them. Coco decided to change her hair from blonde to pink and brown. I asked Alan if I could do mine like hers and he said an absolutely NO!
As you can see Talmage is the chick magnet. He has such a wonderful disposition and smiles so much. What a happy little guy he is. I just love playing with him and kissing his soft little face.
Kyle, Coco and Talmage are planning on leaving on Saturday. Kyle had some testing to do for the Sheriffs department. He has one more test in July to take. We are praying that all works out for him to get the job and them to move down here. Honestly I would rather be moving back up there but, it will be good to have them near us.
I will check in later. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Ham N Cheese said...

coco and I have the same hair!!!