Tuesday, June 24, 2008



A little while ago I noticed some bananas that were looking a little scary and a couple apples too. So I did what anyone would do. I made banana nut bread and a loaf of apple bread. They smell so yummy! The recipe is from the cookbook "Not Just Beans", love this book if you want to know where to find it let me know. I then remembered Alan requesting about 2 weeks ago some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies so I made his some. Hope he likes them.
Tonight we are going to have some fresh picked corn on the cob that our sweet neighbor Sis. Wright brought us with some pitas filled with yummy chunks of turkey, veggies and dressing. For dessert we will have some of the bread. The house smells so good now! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Kristen said...

ooooh yummy! you're goodies look so yummy! i bet your hubby will love the cookies! :) thanks for your comment, it's always so nice to hear from you! I'm doing pretty good just busy with school and work, but i have a week and a half off from work coming this monday so yay! how are you?? hope all is well, and your bloglooks so cute!

Anonymous said...

So I wish I was there to eat your bread. Dangit!