Friday, May 23, 2008

Schools out for Elementary and Junior High

Today was the last day of school for E'lyse, Faith and Gabby. E'lyse is now officially a 7Th Grader, Faith a 4Th Grader and Gabby a 3Rd Grader. Dallas has 4 days left till he gets out for the summer. He told me he is very ready for it to be over. So I won’t be having the end of school year celebration till next Friday.
Faith came home with a certificate for the Honor Roll again. She loves school and has made new friends as well as get together with old friends. Gabby walked in the house with a frown on her face. I asked her,”What is wrong? Aren’t you happy to be out of school?” She looks up and said,”No, I am going to miss my teacher.” So precious, she just loved school. When we moved back to Queen Creek she made new friends and enjoyed learning. She never having to turn her card at all for bad behavior or talking. She was very proud of that. When I talked with Mrs. Lind she said how much she loved having Gabby in her class and that she was so much fun to have.
This weekend I plan on working on my summer planning, food changes, crafts and activities for the kiddos. Since the financing isn’t great we are going to be doing a lot of home projects. We had planned on going to the cabin most of the summer but with Alan’s sister living there it isn’t available. POOH! I don’t do well in the heat but we will have a fun summer none the less.
Tonight is date night. I am thinking Mexican food would be wonderful. (But when doesn’t it?) LOL
Have a great Friday night & I will talk to you tomorrow.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the fighting begins! LOL