Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am still around




Hi everyone! I haven't checked in for a while. The pictures above should explain it all. Coco and Talmage came down on Friday. I have had so much fun having them here.
We didn’t do anything special but it was great to spend time with them.
Coco was suppose to go home on Monday but then decided to wait till Tuesday. She didn't get a good night sleep on Tuesday night so she extended it for one more day. Oh shoot! he he She left this morning and got a good distance away and realized she had forgot her laptop. So she had to turn around and come back.
I hope she had a good time. I love having them here and talking, laughing and just being together. Talmage is so precious! He is so much fun to smile, kiss, hug and watch smile. He just melts my heart!! He does a gurgling nose and he seems to like the sound and does it over and over. So funny! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: