Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!


Today in National Scrap Booking Day but first things first. I wanted to share a picture of the beautiful roses Alan brought home for me on Thursday for our Anniversary. He has always given me flowers and these are extra pretty and the smell is lovely.
Yesterday Alan had off so we had breakfast together after the kiddos all went to school. We went shopping for some necessities for today, Diet Coke and M&M's. A scrapper’s best treat to motivate creativity. He he
We got lunch at a new Mexican restaurant, the food was okay. We both have our favorite place though. We worked on some things together. When Dallas got home from school Alan and he went to Eager to work on Alan’s brother’s cabin. E’lyse had a school carnival and the girls and I stayed home, other than taking E’lyse and her friend to and from the carnival.
So this morning I am going to do a quick clean up of the house start some wash and set up my scrap booking area and then have FUN!!
Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: