Friday, May 23, 2008

Camping Out -Kind of






Yesterday I thought it would be fun for us to camp out in the living room. I called Alan to make sure he would be cool with it, and he was. What a good sport. I have wanted to go camping for a while now and something keeps happening that we don't go. So this was close as I could get to get my fix. Okay minus the luxury of the toilets, electricity and such things. So for dinner I made pigs in a blanket with secret sauce, ranch style beans and a pasta salad. We got our showers and baths. Before we read scriptures I made smores. As you can see the girls enjoyed them. Alan’s were all gone so no picture of him and Dallas was being the usual teenager. So we got our beds ready on the living room floor and camped out for the night. The little girls thought this was so cool. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: