Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Weekend & FHE


This is a picture of my Mom and Talmage
On Friday Coco, Kyle and Talmage came down to stay with us.
Saturday Coco, Faith, Gabby and I went to Michaels to get some fun craft items to work on then to The Scrapbook Studio in Queen Creek. We had fun! After we got home Coco, Kyle and I went to MiAmigos for lunch. Alan and Dallas went hunting with some friends.
On Sunday after church we went to visit with Grandparents. None of them have seen Talmage so this was fun to watch them with their new great grandson. We had good visits at both houses and it was good to see our parents.
On Monday night we had a great dinner for Alan’s Grilled chicken and ate in the living room while we watched “Spice World”. I think that Alan and Kyle thought we were nuts. Gabby and I were standing up dancing and singing with some of the songs. For desert we had ice cream sundaes. They were yummy!
Today the little Lucas family are leaving to go to Flagstaff to see Kyle‘s father then back to Pinetop. If you could keep in your prayers Kyle’s father his name is Dave. He is having some problems with an infection in his leg that they were suppose to operate on but couldn’t due to this. I would appreciate it as I am sure he would too.
Talk to you soon. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: