Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Faith is 9
On Saturday Faith turned 9. I can’t believe it has been a year since her Baptism. It has been a fun year with Faith. She is here holding her Miley doll that she got for her Birthday. If Faith had her way we would still live in Lakeside she loved it there and struggles to come home when we go up to visit.
I wanted to share 10 things about Faith
1. She is a very creative girl.
2. She is a big fan of Hannah Montana.
3. Her favorite animal is an elephant.
4. She has a very tender heart and worries about people more than a little girl her age should.
5. She is a big fan of HGTV.
6. Likes the T.V. show Spice Up My Kitchen.
7. She sings beautifully.
8. Faith has a great eye for decorating.
9. Faith often puts others before herself.
10. She is reading at a 6th grade level.
Love you Miss Faith.