I have been tagged by Meredith so here goes:
What was I doing ten years ago?
10years ago I was younger! Hah! I was 33 and had 3 children. Doing very well balancing life. Alan was the Elders Quarum President. We went to the Temple at least once a week. I had 7 church callings and felt very good about life.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Start reading a book for a book club I belong to.
2. Do Elyses wash.
4. Go to store for yogurt & scrapbook supplies.
5. Run all over the place for baseball, Achievment Day and New Beginnings.
Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
I would pay off all our bills and get completely out of debt. Build a house for my mom and dad. Buy land and build a cabin in Pinetop. Buy a house for Coco and Kyle to move here. Put money away for missions, college and of course GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!
2 of my bad habits are:
1. Biting my skin around my finger nails.
2. Being anxios, anal and sarcastic.
5 Places I have lived:
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Buckeye, AZ
4. Anchorage,Alaska for 3 months
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Busgirl-Bill Johnson's Big Apple
2. Waitress-Bill Johnson's Big Apple
3. Teacher for Chapter One-Adams Elementary
4. Freelance model from 13 to 22
5. Physical Therapist-Dr. Scott Meritello
6. Mommy for almost 18 years and more gray hair than I can keep colored.
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am actually smart I just don't let people know it.
2. I color my hair and I don't know what the real color is.(ok some do know this)
3. I use to want to be a talk show host, singer & dancer and a Playboy Bunny! Shocking I know!
4. I use practice dancing in my bedroom before I went out on dates to get rid of stress.
This last one must be inherated because Meredith has it too.
5. I have to be the last person to go to the bathroom before going on a roadtrip or before going to bed at night. If someone else goes after me I have to walk back into the bathroom and try to go again. It is a strange compulsive behavior!
Now I am tagging COCO, MELISSA, KRISTEN