Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunday Picture

Wow am I off my game this week. 
I forgot to post this picture of the girls this past Sunday.
I didn't go to church this week. I woke up with a sinus headache and so sleepy,
 I would have slept through it all anyway.
So when Alan and the girls got home I was still asleep and missed taking a picture.
Later in the evening they had BYD, Bishop Youth Discussion.
Our Bishop has this meeting once a month where the youth get together at Bishops house and they visit, have a discussion about different topics regarding the gospel and treats.
Faith and Gabby went to the meeting and E'lyse had a presidency meeting that she didn't need to wear church clothes. Therefor E'lyse didn't get a picture of her pretty dress she wore earlier to church. 
E'lyse, Faith and Gabby
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: