Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Weekend Happend

Kiddos playing headbands
 Another view


 Gabby was a little to tired to play.
Food time 
 Some of the family ready to eat
Talmage, Naima and Drew
 Piano time E'lyse and Naima 
 Another of Naima assisting E'lyse on the piano
 Talmage and Drew talking
 Coco was having story time for her children but funny thing was all the older kids and adults ended up listening to the Bernstein Bears story. 
 Coco reading and Dallas sitting next to her. 
 This is what Naima was doing during story time. She would gently touch each ornament and sometimes talk to it. So cute! 


 As I was taking off ornaments I kept finding little marbles and fun little toys on the lower branches that I am guessing Naima had put there. 
 Talmage and Kyle
 A little later in the evening I taught the kiddos how to leg wrestle. 
When Alan and I were dating we would have leg wrestling at his parents house.
We had fun! 
This is Faith and Gabby
 E'lyse and Drew
 Coco and Kyle 
Coco and Kyle 
Coco and Gabby 
 Looks like Coco won that match
Kyle and Drew 

 Not sure who won this match? 
Aunt E'lyse playing squishy face with Kylia 
 Squishy face sweet baby
 Naima trying to help Kyle put my surprise elliptical/bike together.
He made a deal with me that he would put it together if I gave him a massage. 
That worked for me. 
 Here it is all together 
 Here is Faith and Talmage watching "I want a dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown" on my bed.
Some day Faith will be sorry that she is making goofy faces in all the pictures I have of her. he he
 Fireworks! Dallas, Kyle, Drew, E'lyse, Talmage and Naima wait for Alan to get them lit. 
 WOOOOHOOOO sparkly
 E'lyse and Gabby getting sparklers lit while Faith is doing an amazing fire dance for us. 
 Drew and E'lyse being weird
 Coco's family got us the Disney Headbands game. 
Here is Coco shuffling cards and Gabby being a little creepy
 Playing Disney Headbands: Me, E'lyse, Drew, Coco, Sara and Gabby.
 See those two guys in the back Kyle and Dallas playing video games
until they heard us having so much fun. 

 Talmage couldn't hang he fell asleep eating a roll.
 It was a fun weekend and a great time spending time with the family.
Great to see the sweet grand-babies, Coco, Kyle, Dallas and Sara. 
So once again Happy New Year !
Hugs, Bobbi Jo






No comments: