Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

 I am joining in with the Organized Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.
This weeks menu is using up what I already have and adding fresh fruits and veggies.
I am starting off with Sundays menu due to I make my menu on Saturday most of the time if I don't have the 6 week menu planned out.
Sunday: BBQ turkey sandwiches
Meatless Monday: Toasted cheese sandwiches & soup w/ salad for those who want one (ME!!!)
Tuesday: Date night Girls have mutual & Alan and I are going to the Temple and will eat there.The girls will have chicken tenders.
Wednesday: Chicken pot pie (family favorite), fruit & salad
Thursday: Chicken pockets, green beans, salad 
Friday: Pizza & salad, cookies 
Saturday: Pasta & bean Skillet, veggie & salad
I am trying to incorporate more salads into the families eating. Plus I LOVE a good salad.
I make my own homemade dressings too.
Let me know if you are joining in on the Organized Junkies Menu Plan Monday I would love to come over and check your menu out! 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: