Monday, July 30, 2012

School Year Starting Early

I remember WAY back when I was in school when school didn't start till after Labor Day was over. Over the years and on our third going through high school it seems like each year they go to school earlier and earlier. This year the high school has decided to go to a modified year round school. Not sure what the modified part is but it's okay I just know that school started REALLY early, like last week. Crazy! Anyway this is E'lyse on her first day as a Junior in high school. 
This year E'lyse will be taking EVIT (East Valley Institute of Technology) this will be in the second half of her day. She has a zero hour that starts at 6:30 then she has 3 more classes then travels to EVIT for her training to become a Veterinarian Assistant . She will have 2 years of this. She is excited and a little scared. 
She will do fine with it. I am excited for her to get this education while she is in high school. This is something that she has wanted to do for a good portion of her life so I think it will be great for her.
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

Elyse looks so pretty, I can not believe she is a junior.