Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday! Saturday's are better when touched with a little Pink or a lot of Pink! Beverly over at How Sweet The Sound has a list of blogs that are participating in Pink Saturday.
First I want to share this sweet little purse that I saw and fell in love with.
I just love the crowns on it and pink lettering!
A few weeks ago I had posted a Pink Saturday about Pink hair . Here is my hair pink okay not mine it's a wig. I kind of like it. I also have on my faux nose ring.
If hubs wouldn't have a fit I would wear this out of the house. he he
Have a great Pink Saturday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

12 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your husband may not be delighted but your pinks definitely brought a big smile to my face. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Jaclyn said...

Love the purse!

Anonymous said...

The purse is cute but what happened to my mother who was hesitant to let me have my hair red?

I think you need to get out of your rebel stage quickly or else dad could have a stroke from shock of the things you think and or say... LOL

NicNacManiac said...

Love the purse and you look adorable with the pink wig. You go girl with your new energy boosting routine...you look fabulous!! xOxO Nerina

Suzie Button said...

I love the purse, and suggest pink hair may not be for you, but I love the nose ring! Ha! Happy PS! Suzie

♥Mimi♥ said...

The air is cooler, the days are shorter, winter is on its way. From now until April of next year I will have to rely on Pink Saturday for my pink fix!

Thanks for participating this week and for helping my day be just a little bit more pink and sweet!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with the love of family and good friends.

Unknown said...

Pretty purse.
Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Char said...

I think I should find a faux nose thingie. My husband would fall over, cute post, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Decor To Adore said...

Oh thank you so much for the giggle! I love it.

Annsterw said...

I love your blog - your daughters comments crack me up!!!!!! Happy day!

Jenny said...

hehehe! My hubby would not acknowledge my presence if I wore that!! hahaha! HPS!

Annsterw said...

WOW! I am from Bridgeville/suburb of Pittsburgh...so you were born near "Happy Valley"!! My family are BIGGGG Penn State supporters/alums/fans!!! Thanks for the comments - I love your blog!